The Nigerian Society for Infection Control (NSIC) announces its annual National Conference on Infection Control (NCIC) on 12th -13th October 2022 with the aim of educating, collaborating, and fostering understanding with stakeholders on training, best practices of IPC, and promoting the application of its knowledge.
” Institutionalizing Infection Prevention and Control practices in Healthcare delivery”.
SUB-THEMES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Funding and Leadership in IPC
- Healthcare worker safety
- Environmental hygiene in healthcare delivery
- Waste management
- Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH).
- Surveillance, a strategy for IPC implementation
- Hand hygiene and Built environment
- Abstract Submission deadline 6th October
- Late registration Starts 4th of October
- Conference Dates 11th -12th October 2022
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE:
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically through the NCIC 2022 Abstract Portal
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The final deadline for submission of abstracts is October 6th, 2022
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and the final decision on whether they will be selected for oral or poster presentation will depend on the scientific content, topic, and quality of the abstract.
- The maximum number of words: is 250 excluding titles, authors, and affiliations.
- Abstracts must be structured and formatted into Introduction/Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed to the main/presenting author
- The presenting author must be registered for the conference.
- Failure to register for the conference by the presenting author will automatically imply that the abstract will NOT be included in the book of abstracts.
- Early Registration Fee: ₦10,000
- Late Registration Fee: ₦15,000
- International Registration: $25
To register visit the conference page: www.nsic.com.ng/ncic2022
VENUE AND LINK
Online Via Zoom (To be sent to Registered Participants)
For more information please see the conference posters and flyers, visit the NSIC website (www.nsic.com.ng/nsic2022) or call Sec LOC Dr. Philip Oshun at +234 802 329 9445 or
| Chair LOC Dr. Joan Ejembi +234 706 919 6255