The Nigerian Society for Infection Control (NSIC) is organizing her 2019 Scientific Conference with the theme:
” More active and focused Infection Prevention and Control in healthcare delivery”.
15th – 16th August 2019
This is a call for abstracts for presentations at the conference.
Sub-themes include the following:
• Antimicrobial Resistance and Antimicrobial Stewardship
• Neonatal infections
• Surgical site infection.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
• All abstracts must be submitted electronically through the NCIC 2019 Abstract Portal
• All abstracts must be submitted in English. Abstracts in other languages will not be accepted.
• The final deadline for submission of abstracts is July 22nd, 2019.
• All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and final decision on whether it will be selected for oral or poster presentation will depend on the scientific content, topic and quality of the abstract.
• The maximum word count for abstracts is 250 words excluding subheadings.
• Abstracts must be structured and formatted into Introduction/Background, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
• Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed to the main/presenting author
• The presenting author must be registered for the conference.
• Failure to register for the conference by the presenting author will automatically imply that the abstract will NOT be included in the book of abstracts.
Early bird registration at N35,000 and N25, 000 for students till August 1st, 2019.
N40,000 thereafter and at the conference venue.
Payment should be into the Society account
Bank Name: Access Bank Plc
Account Name: Nigerian Society for Infection Control
Account Number: 0806093983
After payment please send payment evidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ostra Hotel and Hall
1 Ostras Plant, Off Otunba Jobi Fele Way, CBD Alausa, Ikeja
For more information please see the conference posters and flyers, visit the NSIC website (www.nsic.com.ng) or call 08037861572, 08023163319